Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday's Talons ft Leona Lewis

Currently listening to: What's My Name by Rihanna

Morning girls!

A quick post before I scoot off to work. I saw this picture in Reveal magazine at the weekend criticising the outfit Leona Lewis wore for the premiere of Justin Bieber's film. I'm definitely not a fan of her outfit but look at the nails! Mint green! I definitely need that colour for spring.


Are you ever inspired by celebrities choice of make up and clothes?

Bye for now,
Laura

6 comments:

  1. I think her makeup looks nice. But the outfit is a little ... out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you - mint green is a cool colour for nail poslish... her outfit on the other hand is a bit strange for me.

    xxx

    www.christie86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, that outfit is a mess and a half.
    I like her nails and hair, although she shouldn't wear such a heavy bang next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is with that outfit???? Bizarre choice if you ask me...
    But her nails are cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think Leona gets it wrong often but wow, this outfit is painful. My magazine article said it looked like she was channelling Lady Gaga ;-)

    @ChaosButterfly, I agree with you about the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks like Kim Kardashian and Ciara.

    Outfit is awful..

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)