Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bundle Monster

Currently listening to: Awake by Josh Groban
Song: In Her Eyes


Good morning ladies.

By yesterday morning my nail polish had started to chip but I didn't have time to redo it before going to work so I decided to try and cover it up with some more Konad images. As you can see from the previous post, I originally had pink nails with one white flower image (from m36) on one side of each nail. My new *cover-up* idea involved using this image two, three or four times on each nail, depending on the width of the nail.



It wasn't perfect (although it looks better in reality than it does in these pictures) but it was good enough and gave me inspiration for future designs.

Now I have the Bundle Monster Fauxnads on my mind. I've read a few reviews of these and although some of the images don't transfer well and the images designed to cover the whole nail aren't wide enough, overall people seem to say that these are worth trying. In the Bundle Monster pack you get 21 plates for $17.99 whereas one Konad plate costs $6.99. I'm certainly tempted. The only thing holding me back right now is that they aren't available in the UK and I don't know how much shipping from the US costs. Additionally, I'm a bit wary of customs charges. Any advice?
Bye for now,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)