Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The First Post

Hi,

Here it is, *the first post*. Recently I started reading a few blogs, mainly about clothes and cosmetics, and they've inspired me to start blogging too although right now I'm not exactly sure what to blog about. For now, I'll just write a bit about myself: I'm 23 years old and I come from Scotland although I'm currently living in Warsaw, Poland. I graduated from university at the end of June 2009 with an Economics and French degree and since then I've been working as an English teacher until I start working as a trainee accountant. I moved to Poland at the beginning of February to be with my boyfriend who's at university here on an Erasmus exchange.

As for what I enjoy doing in my free time, I like watching films and tv, listening to music, painting my nails, shopping, photography, languages, travelling, writing letters, seeing friends and family etc. I expect to be blogging a lot but for now, this will do until I familiarise myself with this site and find out how to put a background on my page.

Bye for now,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hey miss,

    Wish you all the best with your new blog.

    David

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)