Saturday, June 5, 2010

Absence

Hi,

Our Internet connection has been down since yesterday morning so I haven't been able to write even though I already had some posts planned. Grr. I'm currently at David's university in the "web bar" to get free wifi but unfortunatly the connection is really slow and since I'm not using my own computer I can't even show the pictures I uploaded onto my computer. Sigh.

Hope you're all having a good weekend and fingers crossed my Internet connection will up and running soo.

Bye for now,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. thanks for commenting! and i hope your connection gets fixed soon.. i can hardly cope w/o the internet! :) <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Internet is finally up and running again, after a horrific 50+ hours of being absent! I know what you mean about hardly being able to cope without the Internet. It was not a pleasant experience!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)