Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lots to say

Hey,

I'm in Scotland now, back home living with my parents and brother until I move to Manchester in August. My flight this morning was fine and my luggage wasn't too heavy but saying goodbye to my boyfriend was horrible. He is staying in Poland until the end of the month then he'll go home to his family in France for July and join me at some point in August. These four/five/six weeks apart are going to be so strange and so tough after we've just spent the past five months living together in our own little bubble. So yes, today's title lets you know that I have lots to say, and I do, but not today.

Bye for now,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. well take your time settling in back home and hope to hear from you when you're ready. Weather is fab now so you can do lots more than we could in winter/cold spring

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)