Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm baaaaaack (and I need your help)

Hey girls (and hello to my new followers!),

I came back from my trip this afternoon and I can't wait to tell you all about it, because it really was amazing, but until I get myself organised, I just want to ask a quick question. My nails were in awful condition so when I got home I cut them off. I have Essence Ultra Strong Nail Repair to try but I'm not sure how these things work. Do I apply it as a base coat and then only reapply it when I remove my coloured nail polish? Do I apply it as a base coat, use coloured polish and then regularly reapply the nail repair polish as a top coat? What do I do?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure, but I would use it as a base coat.:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh I think that's what I'll try although whether I'll see any improvement remains uncertain! Thanks for the advice :-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)