Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Perfect Match

Currently watching: Mary Queen of Shops

Morning folks,

My brother kindly bought me some Eyeko nail polishes for my birthday:

Now so far I've only used the lilac polish, and that was for my toe nails, so I'm not in any position to comment on how well the polish applies and lasts etc, I just want to show you how perfectly it goes with my new shoes :p

(Marks & Spencer Outlet, £19.50)


What a match!
The shoes were a spur-of-the-moment purchase on Saturday afternoon. My mum was returning a pair of shoes and I spotted these leather ones which felt very comfortable when I tried them on. I've been wearing them for two days straight and I love them. And I can't deny that having matching nail polish makes me love them even more!
When your toes are on display do you try to match your polish to your shoes?

Bye for now,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)