Monday, June 14, 2010

Trinny and Susannah

Hello girlies!

I'm still in a good mood from yesterday's post :-)

On Saturday Trinny and Susannah (UK style advisers) made an appearance at my local shopping centre. I swithered about going but in the end decided to go and see what they were doing here.

They had chosen 12 ladies to represent 12 different body shapes and put on a fashion show to show people what clothes are suited to each body shape and how you should dress for your shape. Before I went, I was worried that when Trinny and Susannah spoke they'd be simultaneously translated into Polish and I'd miss what they were saying in English, but the translator (the woman in the white tshirt) waited until they'd finished speaking before she translated so that was good.

(Trinny, girl who had a makeover, translator, Susannah)





It was quite a good idea and fun to watch although we didn't stay for long as it was very hot and crowded. I'm definitely glad I went though as I was excited to see Trinny and Susannah and it was so random to see them here in Poland.

Have you had any celebrity sightings?

Bye for now,
Laura

3 comments:

  1. None, really. And I live in Los Angeles, CA! Haha!:D

    Happy Tuesday, Laura!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is soo interesting. i haven't had any celebrity sightings. ever. i'm still kinda hoping some famous person would happen to be at my local starbucks. haha. ;)

    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)