Monday, June 28, 2010

NOTD (First time fauxnading!)

Hello girls :-)

While in Poland, I ordered Bundle Monster's pack of 21 Fauxnad image plates. They were waiting for me when I came back home and yesterday I tried a full nail stamp for the first time using a pastel pink polish and Konad special polish in white.

Here are my results:



What do you think? Personally, I'm absolutely thrilled with this! The true colour of the pink background polish isn't shown in the pictures but it really is pastel pink and I think it goes so well with white. I had to double stamp the image on my thumb nails to get full coverage and my right thumb nail doesn't look great but overall I love this manicure. My first time fauxnading was a success :-)
Bye for now,
Laura

8 comments:

  1. Wow. That is one striking manicure girl. Great job.
    I'm loving it,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susie! I've been looking down at my hands and admiring my nails all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your addicted and that we will see a gazillion more. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did leave a comment on this post earlier, it must not of posted properly though! I bascially said this is soo good, especially for a first attempt! I'm so tempted to buy a fauxnad set of Ebay. It's only £10 for 12 plates. That seems like such good value compared to paying for the real thing! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I've only tried one of the Bundle Monster images so I hope I won't have issues with the other plates and images but only time will tell. Saying that, I definitely think it's worth trying fauxnad sets :-) I think there are a lot of different brands out there doing them. Building up a Konad collection just isn't an option for my purse unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How girly and cute!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)