Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Essence Additions (NOTD)

Currently watching: Loose Women

Hello! Today I took possession of some Essence nail polishes which I bought from Ebay.

From L to R: Very Berry, Pink Hisbiscus, Bubblegum
I decided that Bubblegum would be my first manicure and oh how happy I am to have bought this shade :-)




This is a very light, almost peachy, pink jelly polish which is absolutely perfect if you need neutral nails for work. I don't have a shade like this and I don't think I ever have so it's a bit of a discovery for me. In reality it is slightly pinker and deeper than these pictures show.
What do you think?
If I was skilled at Konading the tips of my nails I would definitely stamp a white pattern on top of this but I'm not so I may just leave it as it is for today and try some stamping tomorrow.
Bye for now,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. Super cute peachy colors!

    :) I've never seen those collections :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah how sweet ;)definitely a good alternative to nude nails

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love essence, but i've never tried their nail polish. these look great, though. :D

    <3, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh they look fab! do you have a link to the ebay seller? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Alice :-) Essence isn't available in the UK so I don't know anything about the collections, I just have to see what I can find!

    I thought it was a very good alternative to nude nails too Amy although I showed my nails to a boy at work today, said it was good as they were subtle and he said, "Bright pink?! That's not subtle!".

    Thanks Mimi :-) I've only tried Essence nail polish, none of the other products in their range!

    Thanks Laura :-) The seller's shop is
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/wholesalecosmeticclearanceoutlet

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)