Friday, October 22, 2010

Seriously, what's the point? (NOTD)

Currently listening to: Dive In by Darius

Hi girls,

Following on from my last post, I gave myself a French manicure last night since I'd had to peel off my Ciate manicure due to extreme chipping. Well. It looked lovely this morning but as soon as I got to work I noticed it had started to chip. This is what it looked like by the end of the morning:


I try to project a professional image and this is what I end up with. Ridiculous. Not happy today.


Bye for now,
Laura

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, sorry about that! Maybe it's the top coat used?

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate it when nails do that :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not good. :(
    How are your actual nails? Are they peeling at the tips? I think that can cause chipping...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well, might work better another time?
    Got fed up of all my peeling tips tonight so have cut them all short in hope it's mostly away now.
    I hated work on Monday and Tuesday knowing my week was going to be so long, I'm glad it's Friday night. Bro fell off his bike getting his front wheel caught in a pot hole today. He's fine but very scratched all over and one cheek is very swollen. He was wise and went to A&E to get checked out. X-rays on head and limbs are fine. But alas these things are unpredictable so I shall be working tomorrow night now as well as in the morning at the pharmacy. :\ I can't wait to laze on Sunday,heh.
    Hope your next manicure cheers you up

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what went so wrong with this. My own nails aren't too bad at the moment, no peeling, so I don't think that was the problem. I really need to find a top coat that works for me!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)