Saturday, October 9, 2010

MUA Butterfly NOTD

Hi girls,

I'm currently away for the weekend in the Lake District but thought I'd post my most recent NOTD anyway :-) This was done using MUA shade 5 and Konad Special Polish in white. Autumn lighting is giving me all sorts of difficulties when I try to capture my polish shades so unfortunately these photos are not a good representation of the colour; in reality it's greener, like green agate or green jade.



I've blogged about this polish before but it's still worth saying that this costs £1 from Superdrug's MUA shade and is well worth having!
Have a great weekend ladies :-)
Bye for now,
Laura
PS Next week I'll be blogging about my recent skin care and make-up purchases :-)

5 comments:

  1. :) I really like this color and I think you did a great choice adding konad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great color! you always have the best nails! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls :-) I did absolutely love this manicure plus it lasted for three whole days without any tip wear or chipping and I wasn't even wearing a top coat! Magic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it lasts me three days as well. I do use my nails to peel sticky labels and cellotape a lot at work which would be part of the reason they chip so much faster than when I didn't work full-time. My new China Glaze top coat has helped my no7 beanie last a day longer. I find it so hard to believe the lasting power is so low. Maybe it's just me

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)