Saturday, October 30, 2010

Essence Aloha Sun NOTD

Currently watching: Have I Got News For You

Aloha :-)

I ended up liking my Essence Jelly Baby polish so much that yesterday I ordered two more plus an Essence manicure polish. They arrived this morning (amazing service from my ebay seller) so here are the recent additions to my Essence collection:

(The most recent additions are the 2nd, 5th and 6th polishes from the left)
This afternoon I decided to try Aloha Sun in Pink Hibiscus :



Lots of nice shimmer in this. I used two coats but it possibly needs three to look its best. The photos are fairly accurate although it's a slightly darker pink in reality.
What do you think?
Bye for now,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. I'm not usually a reddish person but that looks preeettty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha sun looks great! wonder how that would look matte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks nice, great alternative for red.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sod my nail polish ban, I'm buying some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls :-)

    I'm on a nail polish ban myself now. No more this year.

    As for what this looks like matte, let's find out!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)