Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Purple Polish Collection and Primark Polish Addition

Currently listening to: Rose du Bitume by Diams

Hi folks,

While I was in town yesterday I popped into Primark and picked up a new purple nail polish which caught my eye.

I love purple polish but I'm always searching for my perfect shade:


Might Primark possibly have provided me with my perfect shade of purple polish?

This cost £1 for 10ml. I love the bottle's appearance and the smooth white top. I haven't tried this yet so I have no idea what application or finish will be like but I'm not expecting too much although I do have high expectations of the shade. It's a more blue, less grey shade of purple than my other pastels and oh there remains nothing more to say except I can't wait to try this!

Has anyone else tried Primark's polish?


Bye for now,
Laura

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you have a lot!:D

    Haven't tried Primark's polish, we don't have one here in the US!

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love lavender/purple polishes. Can't wait to see them all on you.
    Nice haul.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, purple color is great for nail polish...i just realized that i dont have that color yet, i gotta find one and try it for my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried Primark polishes. Last time I went in there they had taken away the cosmetics section! :( You do love your purples! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried Primark polishes. Last time I went in there they had taken away the cosmetics section! :( You do love your purples! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shame you don't have Primark in the US, Marie! It's basically a cheap clothes shop which also sells accessories and cosmetics. The quality isn't always up to much but it's always worth investigating.

    Ha, purple's always a winner isn't it Susie.

    Ooh yeh, you have to get some purple in your polish collection Shineyglam :-)

    Olivia, oh no! What a miss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all lovely. But since it's fall, I think darker shades of purple would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love admiring dark purple nails but I rarely use dark shades myself as I find removing them is a bit of a nightmare :s

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)